Posted by PETA on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 7:31pm.
I have been working on my homework for science for a while now and I just wanted to see if I got any questions wrong. Can someone help me by checking what problems i got wrong. My parent told me that I have at least 5 problems wrong. Can someone point them out for me and help me with them please :-)
Match the key terms or concepts with the most appropriate definition or description.chemistry chemical change physical change energy
A. Elements are
B. Molecules in a gas are
C. A gas has
D. The electrons form
E. Atoms are
F. A solid has
G. Molecules in a liquid are
H. An element's atomic number is
I. Elements make up
J. A liquid has
K. Protons and neutrons make up
L. Plasma is
M. Compounds are
N. Atoms and molecules in a solid are
O. A molecule is
P. An element cannot be
Q. A compound is
(O)(generally) the smallest particle of a compound that has all the chemical properties of that compound
(L) highly ionized gas containing ions and electrons
(K) the nucleus of an atom
(N) made up of electons, protons, and neutrons
(Q) a chemical substance of two or more different elements
(F) definite volume and definite shape
(I) all matter
(H) determined by the number of protons in its nucleus
(A) broken down into different kinds of matter
(J) definite volume but no definite shape
(E)the much larger electron cloud surrounding the nucleus
(M)close together, have a fixed spatial ordering, move slightly
(B) widely separated, move around freely, and move at high speeds
(G) loosely connected to each other and can move around slowly
(C) no definite shape or volume
(D) identified by their atomic number
(P) usually expressed by a chemical formula
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - WHat branches of science fall under the environmental science umbrella...
- Science 7R - What organ system is the kidney tube? I need help. Please Thank ...
- Math for Trish To Help Me With - Factor the following. You will earn 5 points ...
- math - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home ...
- Algebra 1 - I'm completeing parts of my homework, and need help checking some of...
- Algergra - I am stumped! I have been working on these problems for the longest ...
- Science - I have two questions for 7th grade Science. I've been sitting here for...
- Physical science - In my tenth-grade-level physical science class, we're ...
- Foreign languages - Bob and Writeacher, I just wanted to inform you that my ...
- English - I need help with this homework: Present Perfect vs Present Perfect ...