Posted by mhaidar9108 on .
I have six questions which will be on a test two weeks from now, and I do not understand. Help me find out these theorems for the blanks.
1. If one pair of consecutive sides of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a_______?
2. If the diagonals of a parallelogram are _____, then the parallelogram is a rhombus.
3. If a parallelogram is both a _____ and a _____, then the parallelogram is a square.
4. If the ____ of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a rectangle.
5. If one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects a pair of opposite angles, then the parallelogram is a ____.
6. If one angle of a parallelogram is a right angle, then the parallelogram is a _______.
(Thanks for your kindness)
I have down for each.
3. rhombus and rectangle
Im not sure if any of them are right.
geometry theorems -