Posted by CHLOE on Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:04pm.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO NUMBERS IS 16. FIVE TIMES THE SMALLER IS THE SAME AS 8 LESS THAN THREE TIMES THE LARGER. FIND THE NUMBERS? HOW DO YOU SOLVE THIS? PLEASE.
- MATH - mk-tintin, Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:07pm
two numbers: x,y
u have to solve this system
- MATH - CHLOE, Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:11pm
HOW DO YOU SOLVE 5Y=8-3X? (BIG HELP)
- MATH - mk-tintin, Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:15pm
in L1: x=16+y
so in L2 : 5y=8-3*(16+y)=8-48-3y
in L1 : x-y=16
if u don't understand this, u have to read your math lesson
- ALGEBRA - CHLOE, Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:23pm
THE PRICE OF A SWEATER IS $5 LESS THAN TWICE THE PRICE OF A SHIRT. IF FOUR SWEATERS AND THREE SHIRTS COST $200, FIND THE PRICE OF EACH SHIRT AND EACH SWEATER? HOW DO YOU SET UP THIS PROBLEM?
- MATH - mk-tintin, Monday, February 11, 2008 at 6:25pm
x=price of a sweater
y=price of a shirt
the system is: x=2y-5
so try to solv the system
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Five times the larger of two numbers plus four times the smaller is 271. ...
- algebra - the difference between two numbers is 16.five times the smaller is the...
- Reiny! Reiny! Reiny! Answer Check and HW Help! - Translate to a system of ...
- Math(Algebra) - How would you set this problem up and work it: The difference ...
- Math - The difference between two numbers is 45. Three times the larger number ...
- Math - Can someone please help me write this statement out in formula form. ...
- Algebra - The difference between 2 numbers is 16. Five times the smaller is the...
- algebra - Three times the difference of two numbers is 3 more than the larger ...
- math - The difference between two numbers is 15 . Three times the larger number ...
- Math - The difference of two integers is 9. Five times the smaller is 7 more ...