Posted by Erin. ( im confused) on Friday, February 8, 2008 at 12:59am.
Simplfy. with not grouping symbols.
Algerbra - anonymous, Friday, February 8, 2008 at 6:33am
would you factor 9x-12 first? I'm not sure
Algerbra - Reiny, Friday, February 8, 2008 at 8:17am
= 3(2x^2 + 3x - 4)/2
that is all the factoring that can be done,
I don't know what you mean by "grouping symbols"
perhaps they want
=3x^2 + (9/2)x - 6
Algerbra - monique, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 3:04pm
Simplify the expression 5x − (3x2 + 9x).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algerbra - How can you place grouping symbols in this expression to get 28? 5-3*...
- college algebra - CRITICAL THINKING: Witout grouping symbols,the expression 2.3...
- college algebra - CRITICAL THINKING : Without grouping symbols,the expression 2....
- Algerbra - How do you simplfy radicals?
- Math - Perform the indicated operation. Did I do this correct? Would the answer ...
- spanish - En la 11. ___________ te llamé. De la oscuridad me llamaste. Reconocí ...
- math/algebra - 17 simplify 3/(x-5) + 1/ 1 - 4/(x-5) The non-use of grouping ...
- math/algebra - Subtract: express your answer in simplest form. 2/5 - y/y-2 ...
- Math - Where do I insert the grouping symbols for 8+12+16÷4 = 15
- Algerbra - simplify a-1/a ___________ 2+3/2+1/a^2