Posted by Will on Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 1:07pm.
f(x)=x^2-x+3 , n=6 , a=0, b=3
find LRAM, RRAM, and MRAM
for x is greater than or equal to a or less than or equal to b
- Calculus - Damon, Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 2:59pm
You are going to do 6 rectangles between x = 0 and x = 3
for LRAM, you use the height at the left.
(I am not going to calculate them for you)
for the heights
The base of each rectangle will be 3/6 = .5
add those all up and multiply by .5
Now to do it for RRAM
then add those 6 up and multiply by .5
o do it for the middle points use
f(1 1/4) =
f(2 3/4 )=
and again multiply by .5, the base of each rectangle
- Calculus - Jen, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 11:36am
Answer this Question
- calculus - I needed help with this graphing calculator assignment; my sister ...
- Calculus - Prove that the average of LRAM and RRAM is equal to TAM.
- math - State the null hypothesis, Ho, and the alternative hypothesis, Ha, that ...
- math - sketch the feasible region for this system of the inqualities and find ...
- Algebra--Correction? - Solve x^2 -3x is greater than or equal to 10 Would the ...
- Calculus - Find the constants a and b such that the function is continuous on ...
- random variables - For the standard normal random variable Z, compute the ...
- statistics - A two-tailed test is conducted at the 0.10 significance level. What...
- Algebra - Use a graphing calculator or a computer to graph the system of ...
- Statisics - Max 2A + 7B s.t. A + B greater than or equal to 12 2A + 2 B less ...