Posted by Will on Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 1:07pm.
f(x)=x^2-x+3 , n=6 , a=0, b=3
find LRAM, RRAM, and MRAM
for x is greater than or equal to a or less than or equal to b
- Calculus - Damon, Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 2:59pm
You are going to do 6 rectangles between x = 0 and x = 3
for LRAM, you use the height at the left.
(I am not going to calculate them for you)
for the heights
The base of each rectangle will be 3/6 = .5
add those all up and multiply by .5
Now to do it for RRAM
then add those 6 up and multiply by .5
o do it for the middle points use
f(1 1/4) =
f(2 3/4 )=
and again multiply by .5, the base of each rectangle
- Calculus - Jen, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 11:36am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - I needed help with this graphing calculator assignment; my sister ...
- Calculus - Prove that the average of LRAM and RRAM is equal to TAM.
- math - State the null hypothesis, Ho, and the alternative hypothesis, Ha, that ...
- math - 7. The tennis team is selling key chains as a fundraiser. If its goal is ...
- Math - Hi everyone, my name is Emerson. I was wondering if anybody could help me...
- math - sketch the feasible region for this system of the inqualities and find ...
- Algebra--Correction? - Solve x^2 -3x is greater than or equal to 10 Would the ...
- Math - Which is equivalent to the inequality shown below? z/2 (less than equal ...
- Calculus - Find the constants a and b such that the function is continuous on ...
- random variables - For the standard normal random variable Z, compute the ...