Posted by Maddie on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 9:56pm.
In science, my teacher gave out an assignment where we had to group the months of the year, kind of like the seasons. I have absolutely no ideas, and was wondering if anyone else had some input on the assignment.
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 10:01pm
There are many ways to group the months.
You could group them by the number of days.
Or -- by the word origins
Or -- alphabetically
Or -- by the growing seasons in your area
Or -- by the number of letters in each name
Science - drbob222, Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 10:07pm
Perhaps your teacher meant something like this.
Jan, March, May, July, Aug, Oct, Dec--long months of 31 days.
April,June,Sept, Nov--shorter months by 1 day.
Feb--shortest month of all.
This may not be even close to what you had in mind but months are grouped according to number of days. Check to make sure I didn't goof on the number of days in each month.
Science - drbob222, Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 10:11pm
Now you tell us!
Science - laure, Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 10:58pm
can you explain the role of the frog in two food chain
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - I am to make an edible cell. It can be either a plant or animal cell. ...
- language arts - Which sentence is punctuated correctly? a)Briana, my partner for...
- Math - Ok so in class this is what our teacher had us do.... 1.Pick a number to ...
- science - My son is in a group with two other boys and they need to construct a ...
- Noiuns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had ...
- studying - I was wondering if anyone had some good studying tips. I have a big ...
- English/Film and Media studies - Hi My assignment is to talk about a documentary...
- General - This is a question to everybody: I was just wondering if anyone had ...
- Nouns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had the...
- math - Mdm Lee gave Nathan and Jasper some money on Friday.On Saturday,Nathan ...