February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
what was the name of the British liner that was torpedoed and sunk by a German U-boat in may of 1915 that resulted in the death of almst 1200 passengers, 128 of them American citizens? Lusitania
world history -
, Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 9:18pm
Right. It was the Lusitania.
Answer This Question
- in my book, it shows a 1915 american newspaper clipping and i have to ...
- what is the tem for the German attacks on merchant an passenger ...
history/world war 1
- for this assignment i'm doing i have to list 3 specific ...
English (please check someone)
- Please check this. Thanks! 1. Which of the ...
- Who was Marshal Foch? Just google Marshal Foch. Plenty of hits. ...
History-The Early Greeks
- Name three rights granted to Greek citizens that ...
History Check Please
- 1. Annie Webb Blanton accomplished all of the following ...
World History (Please, Check My Answer!)
- How did American and British views of...
- during world war 2, the allied invasion of france and d-day (june 6,...
- Which is an impact of World War 1 A: German and Russian monarchies ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help