Posted by as on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 10:29pm.
What type of a social scientist would research "where does the most crime happen in the world"?
- social studies - as, Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 10:31pm
Also, what social scientist would study " have crime rates changed since the 20th centure to now? If so, how?'
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 10:31pm
How about a sociologist or a criminologist?
- social studies - michael lamere, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 2:00pm
in my opinion it happens in detroit michigan
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - what would happen if more gasoline-powered motor vehicles were ...
- social studies - the most significant thing to learn about the differences ...
- social studies - what is the fbi crime index? Can you tell me where i can find ...
- social studies - What would most likely happen if the Canadian government ...
- Social psycology - Prepare at minimum a 1,400 word paper (no maximum) in which ...
- social studies - what are the five social scientist
- language arts - I have another question on object of the preposition. In the ...
- social studies - What is the most populous country in the world?
- Social Studies - what is the most southern point in the world?
- Social Studies - What is the most southern point in the world?