Can anyone tell me how i can get a Free GED?
all - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 9:47pm
Apparently there's a $55 fee for taking the GED tests. I suggest you check these websites or call your local high school guidance office for your local policies about waiving the fees.
all - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 9:32am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. In case you don't already have the following sites, these are for free tests:
1. (they are practice tests): http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp?eid=38
2. (part II of #1): http://www.4tests.com/
4. (part II of #3): http://www.testprepreview.com/
6. (part II of #5): http://www.my-ged.com/ged_preperation.html
9. (study guide): http://www.studyguidezone.com/gedtest.htm
all - msp, Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 11:30am
Here in Indiana, the test is $60. There are sometimes local churches or other organizations willing to help those withour the funds. The only "free" option I can think of is incarceration...I think I'd try to come up with the money!:)