posted by patricia on .
Can anyone tell me how i can get a Free GED?
Apparently there's a $55 fee for taking the GED tests. I suggest you check these websites or call your local high school guidance office for your local policies about waiving the fees.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. In case you don't already have the following sites, these are for free tests:
1. (they are practice tests): http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp?eid=38
2. (part II of #1): http://www.4tests.com/
4. (part II of #3): http://www.testprepreview.com/
6. (part II of #5): http://www.my-ged.com/ged_preperation.html
9. (study guide): http://www.studyguidezone.com/gedtest.htm
Here in Indiana, the test is $60. There are sometimes local churches or other organizations willing to help those withour the funds. The only "free" option I can think of is incarceration...I think I'd try to come up with the money!:)