Posted by chelsea on Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:03pm.
Could someone please explain to me how to solve these?
- algebra - joe neval, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:10pm
- algebra - chelsea, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:12pm
thanks, but how do i solve them?
- algebra - bobpursley, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:18pm
remember the rule of logs?
Log (ab)= loga + logb so, take 14 as an example:
log50 + log(x/2)=2
solve for x
On 23, the formula is
log(a/b)= loga - logb
- algebra - chelsea, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
- Math - these are some problems i do not get any help is appreciated. These are ...
- Math Help Please - Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...
- Algebra 2 - how do not understand how to do this Log X + Lob (X-3) = 1 I know I ...
- Mathematics - Prove that log a, log ar, log ar^2 is an a.p. Is the following ...
- college algebra - Write expression as one logarithm and simplify if appropriate...
- Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log - 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- math(Please help) - 1) use the properties of logarithms to simplify the ...
- TRig WIth LoGs help1!! - i have problem i can't solve and the book is no help.. ...
- math - write as a single logarithm: -2logbase3(1/x)+(1/3)logbase3(square root of...