Posted by IVAN on Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:45pm.
FIND THE ELAPSED TIME
HOW DO I FIND IT
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:59pm
6:30 - 1:43
You need to change 6:30 to 5:90 then subtract.
5:90 - 1:43 = ?
We'll be glad to check your answer.
- math - IVAN, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:03pm
4 HR AND 47 MIN, WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY DO I CHANGE 6:30 to 5:90, thank you Ms.Sue
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 8:37pm
You're welcome. Your answer is right. :-)
The easiest way to subtract 1:43 from 6:30 is to change 6:30 to 5:90 because you can't take 43 from 30 without borrowing.
Thirty minutes after six is the same as 90 minutes after five.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the start, elapsed, or end time. 1. Start time is 11:00am Elapsed ...
- Math - find the elapsed time start time-3:30 pm end time-7:00 pm please help...
- math - What is the start time? Start time:___ Elapsed time:3/4 hour End time:10:...
- Business - Assignment for week 5 Given the following information, draw the ...
- elapsed time - elapsed time is 2hr 37min, end time is 10:52P.M., what is the ...
- elapsed time - start 11:38a.m. elapsed time 3hr 10 min what is the end time?
- Math - are you good with times? I am struggling with studying with times so help...
- Physics - two locomotives start at the SAME place but Locomotive A gets a half ...
- Math - 4. Start time: ___________ Elapsed time: 3/4 hour End time: 10:30 A.M.
- Math - 5. Start time: 7:30 P.M. Elapsed time: ____________ End time: 9:29 P.M.