Posted by shameel on Monday, February 4, 2008 at 11:46am.
how can the value of tan30 be found?
math - Sara, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 1:31pm
ou need to know first of all that tanx=sinx/cosx
You will also need to know that:
sin 90 =1
so you can recognize that 1/sqrt corresponds to tan30, since tan30=sin30/cos30
=1/2/sqrt/2 = 1/sqrt
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Tan30
- Math - Simplify: sin60/tan30
- trig - prove that :tan20 tan30 tan40 =tan10
- campridge trigonometry - prove that ; tan20 . tan30 . tan40 = tan10
- physics - Hi I did a physics lab where we hung one spring with several different...
- ALGEBRA - If the principal P = $900, the rate r = 7 1/2 %, and time t = 1 year, ...
- Math - PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE 2 PROBLEMS STEP BY STEP AND SHOW WORK! z...
- rf value of lycopene - Is the the rf value of lycopene and with what solvent can...
- Calculus - I have a graph of f(x) which I cant post here, but would like some ...
- Math - For value cos (8ð/3). b) write cos (8ð/3) in terms of an algebraic sign ...