Posted by sam on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 9:39pm.
i hope you feel better.
i have 3 more to do
in the following situations write sentences to explain how you feel.
1. tienas una temperatura de 103
my answer tener fiebre
2. tu amigo te dijo que no puede ir al concierto contigo
3. tu mejor amiga se va para vivir en otro pais.
my answer: estar enojado
I hope you are feeling better
spanish - Christian, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 12:45am
You have to put the verbs in the correct forms, ex: tener= tengo, tienes, tiene, tenemos, tienen
sra mcguin help - sam, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 5:38am
I am confused on this please
spanish SRA MCGUINN - sam, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:46am
help if you have time please thanks
spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 12:52pm
Christian was trying to explain that in #1 "tienas" does not exist and must be "tienes." He gave you all the forms of the verb "tener."
#2 = Your friend told you that he can not go to the concert with you. I don't know if you were given choices to use. If not, "está ocupado" = he is busy would work OR "estar ocupado" since you gave the infinitive form in #1.
#3. Were you to answer how YOU feel or how the friend who made the statement felt? If it's the 2nd, change #2 to "estar triste."
Same problem with #3 = always give me "word for word" the instructions of what to do! Otherwise I'm only guessing and that won't help you!
Your answer for #3 works of you are to say how YOU feel = you are angry that she's going to live in another country. I, however, would not be angry, but upset, sad, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish 1 - Please answer the following questions and submit using the form ...
- spanish - "Agustín, ¿por qué no fuiste a la escuela ayer?" "Porque el médico ...
- Spanish Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers to these three Spanish ...
- quim - A 453 K y 755 mm Hg, ¿qué volumen de N2 reaccionará completamente con 22....
- letter - How can I write a feel better letter to Miley Cyrus? please help and ...
- Spanish #2 - Para sacar una buena nota en el examen...Look at the drawings and ...
- Spanish please test tommorrow - can you please help me translate the answers 1...
- Spanish Help Please! Tenses - Hi, I need help with Spanish homework. This is on ...
- Spanish - I need a sentence in the past and future tense using the following. ...
- Spanish - These were recordings that I had to interpret and decide whether they ...