Posted by sam on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 9:39pm.
i hope you feel better.
i have 3 more to do
in the following situations write sentences to explain how you feel.
1. tienas una temperatura de 103
my answer tener fiebre
2. tu amigo te dijo que no puede ir al concierto contigo
3. tu mejor amiga se va para vivir en otro pais.
my answer: estar enojado
I hope you are feeling better
- spanish - Christian, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 12:45am
You have to put the verbs in the correct forms, ex: tener= tengo, tienes, tiene, tenemos, tienen
- sra mcguin help - sam, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 5:38am
I am confused on this please
- spanish SRA MCGUINN - sam, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:46am
help if you have time please thanks
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 12:52pm
Christian was trying to explain that in #1 "tienas" does not exist and must be "tienes." He gave you all the forms of the verb "tener."
#2 = Your friend told you that he can not go to the concert with you. I don't know if you were given choices to use. If not, "está ocupado" = he is busy would work OR "estar ocupado" since you gave the infinitive form in #1.
#3. Were you to answer how YOU feel or how the friend who made the statement felt? If it's the 2nd, change #2 to "estar triste."
Same problem with #3 = always give me "word for word" the instructions of what to do! Otherwise I'm only guessing and that won't help you!
Your answer for #3 works of you are to say how YOU feel = you are angry that she's going to live in another country. I, however, would not be angry, but upset, sad, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- letter - How can I write a feel better letter to Miley Cyrus? please help and ...
- Spanish - I need a sentence in the past and future tense using the following. ...
- english - I think that paragraph 3 is more effective than paragraph 1 because it...
- Spanish 1 - Please answer the following questions and submit using the form ...
- Spanish please test tommorrow - can you please help me translate the answers 1...
- spanish - Can you please see if these sentences are written correctly in Spanish...
- Englsh - 1. Maybe things didn't go well at work. 2. Maybe situation didn't go ...
- Spanish Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers to these three Spanish ...
- Spanish Help Please! Tenses - Hi, I need help with Spanish homework. This is on ...
- spanish - Para usar un lavaplatos, una lavadora, una secadora o un tostador es ...