Posted by * on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 6:16pm.
/ u / u / u u / u u
Marvell's garden that place of solitude
u / / u / u /
is not where I'd choose to live
/ u u / / u
yet is the fixed sundial
u / u /
that turns me round
u / u /
u u / /
is a hot glade
u / u / u u
as closer, closer I come to
/ u / u
u u / / u / u /
to the shade green within the green
Hi I'd just like to know if I've set the stresses to this stanza? and the rhythm it creates?
/ = stressed
u = unstressed
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hi, I'm in need of some help with the poem "Marvell's garden" by ...
- college english - What is a another word for solitude? I check the thesaurus, ...
- English - I am doing a project on Frankenstein and we have a quote "My vices are...
- math - zack is planning to make a flower garden he has 24 one yard sections of ...
- English - I'm "your little voice..." what is the purpose of the image of the ...
- English - please can some read this for me . Beowulf is very interesting and ...
- English - 1. I know nothing yet. 2. I don't know about the fact yet. 3. I don't ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 6:36am. 1. I haven't read ...
- English - 1. I don't read the novel yet. 2. I cannot start to do the work yet. 3...
- English - 1. They didn't have green leaves yet. 2. She didn't finish her ...