Posted by matty on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 7:07am.
WHAT IS THE FRENCH WORD FOR CD PLAYER
AND IS IT A DIFFERENT WORD FOR A FEMALE OR A MALE
YEAR 7 FRENCH - mk-tintin, Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 7:08am
un lecteur cd
it is not different for a male or a female
YEAR 7 FRENCH - matty, Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 7:15am
thanks for answering my question it was a great help.
YEAR 7 FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 9:45am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help forum. NOTE: For future reference, please do not use CAPITAL letters. That is considered impolite, is like shouting and is harder to read.
Some other expressions you might like:
CD = compact disc = le disque compact
a CD caddy = un boitier pour CD
The CD player odesn't work = Le lecteur de CD ne fonctionne plus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - I know that for a male to say that he is french, we use francais, and ...
- French - Is there a French word for "a facial" like the treatment of the face. I...
- Language Arts - The word ensemble is an English word borrowed from French, based...
- French - Hey I was in french immersion last year, but now I'm not cuz I moved, ...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...
- French 1 - Is this how I would write July 10, 2001 in french? Thanks Le dix ...
- Foreign Languages - 1.) What is a cognate? a.) It is a building in Canada. b.) ...
- french! - for homework tonight we are to write a french poem about someone. i am...
- French - what are some antonyms for the word sombre in French. The word sombre ...
- French - How would you use the word "gros" in french for masculine, plural?