Posted by Pingu Head on Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 7:19pm.
How would you debate -
'That social injustice justifies violent action?"
Negative, speaker 2.
What's some points I could use please? I have plenty of examples.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 7:22pm
Are you supposed to support or oppose this debate topic?
Social Studies - Pingu Head, Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 7:25pm
Oppose, so I'm saying it's NOT justified.
Social Studies - madison, Monday, August 18, 2008 at 4:09pm
its realy what you think feels right if its some way of hurting someone or any animals oppose the topic!
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 7:26pm
If you oppose this topic, then consider these points:
1. People's minds are changed by peaceful nonresistance far more than by violent action.
2. According to most religious and ethical principles, violence is never justified unless it's for self-defense where one's life is at stake.
Social Studies - Julia, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 5:32am
I'm not here to give any useful information, but I do have a question to ask. are you doing GPS debating?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - That social injustice does not justify violent action? I'm not ...
- Social Studies - What is social injustice on a personal scale? Any examples ...
- social studies - 6. What did the actions of the Border Ruffians demonstrate ...
- Psychology - I need to write a paper regarding a social injustice, but I can't ...
- Social Studies 9 - What are some examples of Divine of rights of kings, i really...
- 6th grade Social Studies - Describe what you think are some of the positive and ...
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- English Please Help - Please I need some help. I'm struggling really bad with my...
- 9th grade Social Studies - i also have problems studying and understanding ...
- 7th grade social studies. - hi my name is sadaf. i have problems studying and ...