posted by Tiffany .
8. Where is RNA formed?
9. Write out the pairings from DNA to RNA.
10. Where is RNA formed? To where does it travel?
11. What is the difference between mRNA and tRNA?
12. What are three bases of mRNA called? At what organelle are they read?
13. What is the purpose for mRNA?
Using the following strand, answer the questions that follow.
14. What type of molecule is this?
15. Show the original strand undergoing transcription.
16. Transcribe the amino acid chain that would be formed.
17. What macromolecule does this amino acid chain become?
A base pairs with T, G with C. In RNA, A pairs with U and G pairs with C. I think you just need to do some more readings... most of these can be answered in your book or note for sure.