Posted by Britt on Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 5:05pm.
Report the following to two significant figures
d. 6.0233 x 10^23
e. 14.456 + 3.87
f. 9.9999995 - 0.0108
g. 67.3 x 6.667
h. 4.93 / 3.946
- Significant Figures - DrBob222, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 5:35pm
We shall be happy to check your answers but we don't usually do your homework for you. Here is a great site on significant figures. http://members.aol.com/profchm/sig_fig.html
- Significant Figures - Britt, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 5:42pm
d. 6.0 x 10^23
g. 4.5 x 10^2
- Significant Figures - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 5:43pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Because you are studying Significant Figures, you may find the following sites helpful:
1. (definition): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_figures
2. (a drill): http://science.widener.edu/svb/tutorial/sigfigures.html
3. (significant digits): http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/sig_fig/SIG_dig.htm
4. (tutorial): http://www.chem.sc.edu/faculty/morgan/resources/sigfigs/
There was a game but it kept throwing me offline so I'll not give you that one!
- Significant Figures - DrBob222, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 6:00pm
Those look ok to me.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Significant Figures - Report the following to two significant figures a. 3.1459...
- Rounding - Round to two decimal places a. 3.1459 b. 6.003 c. 42 d. 6.0233 x 10^...
- Significant figures - How would I go and express these numbers with 3 ...
- Chemistry - I have a Chemistry question which should be very simple but I do not...
- Math - 1. Is it more appropriate to use scientific notation for approximates or ...
- Science (Chemistry!) - I just do not understand ANYTHING about multiplying/...
- Significant Figures - I'm having a hard time with significant figures. Any help ...
- math - write 480 in a) 1 significant figure b) 2 significant figures c) 3 ...
- Chemistry - Hi guys! I just learned about significant figures today, and I have...
- chemistry - Suppose you are asked to find the area of a rectangle that is 2.1-cm...