Can someone help me correct my answers and help me answer the questions not answered yet?
1. Whats is the purpose of this pathway?
2. Where does it take place
3. What does this reaction need to proceed?
Hydrogen,NADH and FADH2
4. What is produced because of the reaction?
5.The role of ATP, does it supply energy or store energy?
6. What is the purpose of this pathway?
To complete the breakdown of glucose to single carbon molecules
7.Where it takes place
8. What does this reaction need to proceed?
Pyruvates from glycolysis
9. Whats is produced because of the reaction?
Carbon dioxide and ATP
10. The role of ATP, does it supply energy or store energy?
Biology - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 4:01pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum again. Again, here are some sites to hel:
1. Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. The suggestion looks easy, although you could drip water where you don't want it! Here are some ideas for a Science Fair, etc.:
2. (animation!): (Broken Link Removed)
4. (Mitochondria): http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~bioslabs/studies/mitochondria/mitets.html
5. (animated): http://www.johnkyrk.com/mitochondrion.html
I'm still looking for Krebs Cycle & ATP
Biology - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 4:08pm
ATP stands for so many things! Let's hope this is the right one:
2. (Broken Link Removed)
4. (animation): http://biologyinmotion.com/atp/index.html
2. (animated): http://www.johnkyrk.com/krebs.html
5. (Broken Link Removed)