posted by Anonymous .
I have to write an analysis of Catullus 8th poem. Tips on how to write analysis please?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites to help you:
1. (analysis of his works): http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Poetry_of_Gaius_Valerius_Catullus
2. (a journal your library might have; you can read 1 page): http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0009-8353(199012%2F199101)86%3A2%3C158%3ATSOC8A%3E2.0.CO%3B2-8
3. (How to analyze poetry): http://library.thinkquest.org/23846/writing_guide/poetry.html
4. (a good guide): http://www.brocku.ca/english/jlye/criticalreading.html
5. (analysis fact sheet): http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/analysis.html
7. (limited access): http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17439
8. (from the Writing Center): (Broken Link Removed)
10. (definition): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetry_analysis
To save time, have a quick look at each site then save only that which will help you, deleting the rest!