Posted by martha on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 9:37pm.
Statistic 1 of the Cultural Makeup column is provided for your reference. Note: you will find only two statistics to place in the Financial row.
Statistic 1 Statistic 2 Statistic 3
13.1 million U.S. residents are Asian or Asian in combination with other races 943,00 U.S. residents are native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander or native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander in combination with one or more other races 33.4 million U.S. residents who will identify themselves as Asian alone in 2050
The percentage of Asians and Pacific islanders age 25 and over with a bachelor’s degree or higher 87%
The percentage of Asians and Pacific islanders 25 and over who is high school graduates. 16%
The percentage of Asians and Pacific islanders 25 and over has an advanced degree
Next, answer the following questions:
a. What do these statistics reveal about Asian diversity in America?
b. What do you believe is the future of Asian diversity in America?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- eth - Statistic 1 of the Cultural Makeup column is provided for your reference. ...
- eth 125 - Asian Americans According to the U.S. Census Bureau Part I Organize ...
- writing - When citing statistics from a web page in your speech you need to ...
- eth 125 - Organize statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau on Asian American ...
- Statistics - To do inferential procedures comparing two proportions, we need ...
- math, please double check me - . The state of Maryland has a healthy children ...
- statistics - I need so help figuring out which statement is true or false. 1. A ...
- Stats - 2 samples were collected to determine whether there was a difference ...
- Statistic - In a statistic class, 10 scores were randomly selected with the ...
- College and Math Courses - Is statistic 243 equivalent to AP Statistic?