posted by Jenny on .
Directions: You are a medical researcher who has just "discovered" a new treatment for AIDS. Now you need to design an experiment to test its effectiveness. Using the follwoing questions as guidelines, plan your experiment.
1) What groups will you have in your study? How will you assign subjects to the group(s)? What problems do you anticipate?
2) What is your independent variable(s)? What is your dependent variable(s)?
3) How will you assign your subjects to the experiemental and control groups?
4) What extraneous variables will you need to consider?
5) What ethical issues will you need to consider?
*I need help on how to do this, I don't know how to do it...please*