Posted by Roderick on Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:06pm.
1. Identify three peace efforts of the late 1880s and early 1900s.
2. Describe how each of the following served to inflame tensions in Europe:(a) nationalism, (b) imperial rivalries (c) militarism.
3. (A) Why did European nations form alliances?
(B) How did alliances increase fears of war?
- World History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:11pm
We don't do homework for students. But we'll be glad to comment on YOUR answers.
- World History - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:19pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Hopefully the following will help you:
4. (PDF file to download from UK):
I'll keep looking for your questions #2 and #3 but this will get you started.
- World History - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:23pm
Your question #2:
You didn't state if you were only concerned with Europe but I bypassed those sites not involved with Europe (South America, for example.)
4. (PDF to download):
- World History - SraJMcGin, Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:29pm
Your #3 question:
1. (African): http://www.africansocieties.org/n4/eng/pieterse.htm
5. (this one looks very good): http://unx1.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/266LecN.html
NOTE: When you post, please make it very clear if all the questions have to do with the same time period and specifically where.
- World History - m, Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 7:18pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- world hisroty - Identify three peace efforts of the late 1800s and early 1900s...
- history - Using the acronym M.A.I.N. ( militarism , alliances , imperialism , ...
- World History 10th grade - Identify three peace efforts of the late 1800s and ...
- check geo - beginning in the late _____ the industrial revolution transformed ...
- Social Studies (History) - What would be two concerns with women leaving their ...
- world history - During the early 1800s, the United States tried to make peace ...
- History - How might Eastern Europe have been characterized in the late 1980s to ...
- world history - which of the following was an effect of militarism in europe in ...
- us history - identify five reasons why european immigrants took flight from ...
- u.s.history - Module 4: Topics and Objectives Industrialization, Immigration, ...