Posted by Robert on Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 7:09pm.
I am looking for examples of voiceless/voiced words for the following places and manner of articulation:
bilabial / nasal;
An example would be:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 16.A velar consonant is produced when … a the tip of the tongue ...
- science - Where does the exchange of carbon dioxide and oxygen with the blood ...
- Anatomy - Orthodontic braces can be painful, this is due in part to placing ...
- Dental Terminology and Anatomy - 1.The largest of the salivary glands is the A. ...
- Science...Please help - What is friction? Can you give me some examples? -THANK ...
- Science (How Do I Do This?) - A car skids to a stop at a traffic light, leaving ...
- Physics - A 1340 kg car going 21 m/s has to stop suddenly. The driver locks the ...
- physics - In the figure, a stationary block explodes into two pieces L and R ...
- Physics - A 1300kg car going 20m/s has to stop suddenly. The driver locks the ...
- physics - A hockey puck of mass 0.27 kg is sliding along a slippery frozen lake...