Posted by Sue on .
1. In females the first meiotic cell division produces____cells.
2. One of the cells is ___ than the other and is called ______.
3. The polar body stays attached to the ____.
4. The larger cell is called the _____ and it mature into _____.
5. The second meiotic cell division results in ______ functional egg and ____ nonfunctionan polor bodies breakdown.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "Human meiosis" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.