Posted by LaNoria on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:26pm.
1. At what Celsius temperature does water boil.
2. How many days are in the month of August.
math 3rd grade - Jamie, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:28pm
31 days in August
math 3rd grade - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:39pm
Water freezes at 0.
Water boils at 100.
math 3rd grade - Emily, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:39pm
water boils at 100 degrees Celsius, just remember-- water freezes at 0, and it boils at 100. Easy to remember :)
math 3rd grade - mya, Monday, September 8, 2008 at 9:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - average daily balance . find the credit card finance charge for the month...
- chemistry - a sample of water under study was found to boil at 102 degree ...
- statistics - high temperatures in a certain city for the of the month of august...
- chemistry - Water (2690 ) is heated until it just begins to boil. If the water ...
- 3rd math - at what Celsius temperature does water freeze?
- Algebra Question - Luisa ran 3 miles on the 3rd day of a month, and she repeated...
- math - Collect the water and electricity bill for your flat in the month of June...
- Honors chemistry - You need to boil 307 g of water (specific heat = 4.184) so ...
- CHEMISTRY - 45) George is making spaghetti for dinner. He places 4.01 kg of ...
- math - We did not find results for: High temperatures in a certain city for the ...