Posted by Chris on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 8:31pm.
Hey guys. I'm wondering if you can help me with my Term Paper, if you can help me outline it. My term paper is about Marijuana. Basically an expository. There is no other instructions.
- Term Paper help - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 8:40pm
including definition and thesis statement)
- Term Paper help - bobpursley, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 8:43pm
Term Paper? On Marijuana?
YOu could write a book on that. What about Marijuana do you want to explore? Legality? Medical Uses? History? Cultivation? Societal Norms? Profile of those in jail because of it? Is it really a gateway drug? State jurisdiction vs Federal jurisdiction? Importation of from other countries? Impact on crime?
What I am suggesting is that you think out what you are doing, then try to figure out a thesis and outline. Otherwise, you will ramble.
Post what you get, we will gladly critique it.
- Term Paper help - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 8:50pm
I usually nixed the idea of any type of drug as the topic of any research/term paper for the very reason Bobpursley stated -- "You could write a book on that."
Narrow that topic down, or else you'll do one of two things -- you'll end up writing a book or the paper will be so superficial, it'll be awful.
Better yet, pick a different and better topic.
Answer this Question
- Term Paper question - I've started writing a term paper and wondering if there ...
- Critique ? - I was wondering if you guys critique papers? I have noticed that ...
- Term paper - Nearly every country of the world uses some method, either on a ...
- MATH - It takes Emily 7 min to type four-fifths of a page of her term paper. At ...
- term paper - can you check my term paper
- Math - Jay's term paper is 18 pages long. If Madison's paper is 175% of the ...
- English - I have to do a research paper about something that has to do with my ...
- criminology - Hello, I am writing a term paper on Ted Bundy and Danny Rolling ...
- Math - 3,5,-5... The first term in the sequence of #'s shown above is 3. Each ...
- arithmetic - Determining the first three terms of an ArithmetiC progressionof ...