Posted by Carl on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 2:51pm.
How do I solve the following by substitution:
5x -2y =-5
y - 5x = 3
8x - 4y = 16
y = 2x - 4
4x -12y =5
-x + 3y = -1
Answer this Question
- algebra - Solve the following systems by substitution. 4x-12y=5 -x+3y=-1
- Algebra 1 - solve each following system by substitution. 4x-12y=5 -x+3y=-1
- Algebra 1 - solve each following system by substitution 4x-12y=5 -x+3y=-1
- math/algebra - solve each of the following systems by substitution. 16) 5x -2y...
- Algebra - Solve by substitution: 4x-12y =5 -x + 3y = -1
- algebra - Solve by substitution; 4x-12y=5 -x+3y
- Algebra - How to solve by substitution: 4x - 12y=5 -x + 3y = -1
- Algebra - Can someone show me step by step how to do this problem to have an ...
- math - Solve this system 4x-12y=5 ,-x+3y=-1 by substitution
- algebra - i need help with these problems (either a solution or how to plug them...