Posted by sydney on Monday, January 21, 2008 at 11:01am.
need help to write a descriptive paragraph
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 21, 2008 at 11:31am
These webpages give excellent explanations and examples of descriptive writing. (Narrative, too, because they're closely tied together.) The primary thing you need to do is to include descriptive details that apply to as many of the five senses as possible: sight, sound, touch, taste, feel (texture).
When you've written your paragraph, be sure to repost if you'd like some feedback on your ideas.
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 21, 2008 at 11:48am
Sorry -- the five senses: sight, sound, touch, taste, smell.
english - kallee, Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 5:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade - okay, heres the deal tomorrows my english exam in which i need to ...
- English - Paragraph One: the Resume Statement I need to write a one paragraph ...
- English 1 - We have to write a paragraph in the boy's point of view from a ...
- English - I am doing a compare and compassion essay. One paragraph has be about ...
- Intervention English - what does descriptive paragraph mean
- English Writing - Can you help me write a persuasive paragraph? The topic is ...
- english - the assignment is to write a paragraph explaining the key differences ...
- Writing - I have an essay to write but I don't know how to begin an introductory...
- English - I need ideas to write an introduction about Positive Discipline for ...
- writing - So, over the summer i had to read the book called the giver by louis ...