Posted by John on Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:06pm.
Who is the president of France? Chevalier or Chirac?
Un cadeau des Francais aux Americains: la Maison-Blanche ou la Statue de la liberte?
Une ville avec beaucoup de Francais: la nouvelle-Orleans ou st. Louis?
Un genie francais: M. Curie ou Albert Einstein?
Sorry about the accents, i don't know how to type accents.
French questions - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:28pm
For the president of France, see this site.
Pour le cadeau --
Une ville avec beaucoup de Francais --
Un genie francais (une genie francaise)--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
French questions - Writeacher, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:36pm
For accents, if you're on a PC and use Windows, the table on this webpage can help:
For example, to type á, you hold down the Alt key while you type 0225 on the number pad (not on the numbers at the top of the keyboard).
If you have a Mac, please wait until SraJMcGin comes online. She'll be able to tell you.
French questions - SraJMcGin, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:56pm
Well, I see I have nothing to do except give you accents for a MAC:
Accents on the MAC:
é = option, letter "e" and then the letter you want that accent on
è = option plus ` and then the letter you want that accent on
ü = option and "u"
î = option and "i" twice
ç = option and "c"
Ç = option, shift and "c"
œ = option and "q"
Œ = OPTION, SHIFT AND "Q"
€ = option, shift and "2"
See how much easier accent marks are on a MAC rather than PC which could have Windows, IBM compatible, Win. 95 or Win 3.1.
French questions - drwls, Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 7:10am
Just an aside: Although Marie Curie lived most of her life in France, she was Polish, and did not leave until she was 24. Her maiden name was Marie Sklodowska
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - PORTRAITS Le Francais moyen Lui ;taille;1,72m,Poids;72kg. Elle;taille;1...
- French - If I wanted to say, "a French artist", would it be "un artist français...
- French - Please look over my granddaughter's application letter to Paris Disney...
- FRENCH - Bonjour! Est-ce qu'on dit: "je ne parle que anglais" OR "je ne parle ...
- French - Could you please check these answers to thanks. Directions: Answer the ...
- French help - I am failing French. Would someone look over my french homework ...
- French - SraJMcGin - Faites un petit et simple dialogue (2 personnages et 3 ...
- French, foreign language - Hi, I need help with answering some questions for ...
- FRENCH - Bonjour! Pourriez-vous me dire, s'il vous plait, comment on dit le ...
- French - Could you please check my answers thanks. Directions: Give my own ...