Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 5:30am.
I have to write an essay about 'Pride and Prejudice'.
The question is 'By the end of chapter one of Pride and Prejudice, what have we learned about Mr. and Mrs. Bennet individually and about their marital relationship?
I have no idea how to start it off. Please help.
English - Lehrerin Sagt, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 9:32am
First, read the chapter. You cannot evaluate what has happened in it until you actually read it.
When reading a "forced read" book, try these tips:
1. read one chapter at a time.
2. take notes either as you read or when finished the chapter.
3. include the names of major characters and jot down a couple of words to describe them and their relationships.
4. include important events.
5. add any thoughts you have on the story/characters/plot.
English - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 11:32am
Take a look at the chapter summaries and the character analyses
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English, plz help - By the end of chapter one of ‘Pride and Prejudice’, what ...
- English - By the end of chapter one of ‘Pride and Prejudice’, what have we ...
- English - I have to write a 750-1000 word essay on Pride and Prejudice. The ...
- English - I had to write a summary (~150 words) for english on the first chapter...
- english - Where is pride and prejudice does mr. bennet confess that he married ...
- English - I find it difficult to understand sentence 2. Can you help me simplify...
- English - Who is miss Lucas and Mrs Hurst in pride and prejudice?
- AP English - I have to write a thesis statement on the meaning of the title of ...
- Easy English - In the novel; Twelfth Night A quote is stated: "And thus a ...
- English - In the book, Pride and Prejudice,does Elizabeth marry Mr. Darcy in the...