July 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, January 18, 2008
supreme court justices in california are
a. appointed for life by the government
b. appointed for only one term
c. appointed, then re-elected in uncontested elections
, Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 8:13am
Answer this Question
Finite Math- help wanted. Super hard!
- In a past presidential election, it was ...
- 1.)The President's power to veto congressional legislation ...
Colonies in the Wilderness
- Describe the system of government in Canada in 1791...
- 12. In 1900, how were members of the United States Senate chosen? A...
- Why should judges be appointed by experts, as explained in ...
- A few questions that I can't find answers to in the book: ...
- the prime minister of britain is a. popularly elected b. the leader...
- Is it right how the Supreme Court Justices are appointed? And why ...
- Why would the founding fathers not have requirements for ...
pleasse check social studies
- The type of jurisdiction to consider the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.