Posted by Evan on Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:41pm.
All of the following are truewith regard to the French philosophers except
a. Their ideas sparked the french revolutin
b. they promoted the rights of the lower classes, the min participants in the French Revolution
c. They contributed to the new forms of criticism and debate
d. they were mostly read by the nobility
i thouth it was D
history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:48pm
I agree. Many of the other people were illiterate.
history - Evan, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:50pm
wait if many of the other people being illiterate make d not the answer
history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:53pm
Ooops. I misread the question too. How about b.? Did the philosophers really promote the rights of the lower classes?
history - Evan, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:57pm
history - Anonymous, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:02pm
although, the nobility were against the philosophers, because they had opposing ideas, against gov't and other facts which the nobility did not like to be corrected on
history - Anonymous, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:04pm
so thus, the nobility would try to avoid reading their works, and instead opress them, and arresting them
math - Emily, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 9:28pm
19$ and 2001$
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French Revolution - What are 5 foods from before the French Revolution (MUST ...
- World History - 05.06 HC)Suppose a historian wanted to argue that the ...
- French Revolution - 5 song names from before French Revolution (3 can be made up...
- French Revolution - Music - Can someone please help me make up 3 song names that...
- World History - 1.Reliance on secular thinking as opposed to decisions based on...
- Simple how-to to do in french? - For my french class i have to do alittle how-to...
- History - True or false history questions. im stuck on two questions? As ...
- world history honors - was the reign of terror neccesary for the French ...
- American Politics - Which of the following was a primary influence on the ...
- world history - 1. How would you explain the similarity between Christian idea ...