Posted by Evan on Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:41pm.
All of the following are truewith regard to the French philosophers except
a. Their ideas sparked the french revolutin
b. they promoted the rights of the lower classes, the min participants in the French Revolution
c. They contributed to the new forms of criticism and debate
d. they were mostly read by the nobility
i thouth it was D
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:48pm
I agree. Many of the other people were illiterate.
- history - Evan, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:50pm
wait if many of the other people being illiterate make d not the answer
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:53pm
Ooops. I misread the question too. How about b.? Did the philosophers really promote the rights of the lower classes?
- history - Evan, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 4:57pm
- history - Anonymous, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:02pm
although, the nobility were against the philosophers, because they had opposing ideas, against gov't and other facts which the nobility did not like to be corrected on
- history - Anonymous, Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:04pm
so thus, the nobility would try to avoid reading their works, and instead opress them, and arresting them
- math - Emily, Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 9:28pm
19$ and 2001$
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Simple how-to to do in french? - For my french class i have to do alittle how-to...
- world history - 1. How would you explain the similarity between Christian idea ...
- History - Which of the following was the provision in the Treaty of Paris 1763? ...
- French - Hey I was in french immersion last year, but now I'm not cuz I moved, ...
- French sites: Pauline - Chapter 2! Some sites for you to visit: 1. French Pen ...
- French Revolution - What are 5 foods from before the French Revolution (MUST ...
- social studies HELP PLSS - 1. Which of the following was the provision in the ...
- year 7 french - for my french homework i need to translate countries from french...
- Social Studies - Why did the Algonquin's become allies with the French? Select ...
- French - How would you make the following sentences into questions in French? 1...