Posted by BRITNEE on Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 6:02pm.
I need a list of at least 5 available community fitness resources. Also i would like to no the name of the facility and what exercise or activity can be done their. plez help asap
Beginning p.e - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 6:09pm
You can find websites for the fitness centers in your community by Googling the name of your city fitness. (I Googled Kalamazoo fitness and found several websites, including those sponsored by local hospitals and hotels. Don't forget the YMCA and YWCA.
Beginning p.e - Damon, Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 6:11pm
I do not know where you are but perhaps you have a YMCA?
Look in your phone book, white and yellow pages, for
rowing clubs (here anyway - Gloucester, MA :)
Heavens, I do not know where to stop
Beginning p.e - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 6:20pm
Please follow Damon's and my instructions for searching your phone book and Google.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Choose one component of your physical fitness that you ...
- PE - Not exactly a question but still considered as homework i need help with. ...
- Community:Help! - 1. Determine a need within your community. There are many ways...
- army - 1. List the five Components of Fitness. 2. There are seven recognized ...
- pe - are these examples of community fitness reasours 1.yoga 2curves for women ...
- Community:Help! - Once you have determined the need you would like to address, ...
- Health - 1. It is not possible to get a good workout at home. True *False 2. ...
- Science 7R - HW Qs. Check! - 16. Coaches advise athletes to warm up or exercise ...
- Heath/Wellness - Write a 300-500 word essay. Provide three examples of sporting ...
- Health - Dr. Margo Maine suggests that people exercise for the three F’s which ...