Posted by agness on Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 11:13am.
I need to write a dialouge between stanley and happy(carachters of the story,death of a salesman).I need some help in this matter.
eng4u - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 11:24am
Check these sites for ideas. Then, if you want to post your dialogue, we'll be happy to critique it for you.
(Broken Link Removed)
eng4u - Viktoriya, Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:20pm
The pupils of the Tendai school used to study meditation before Zen entered Japan.Four of them who were intimate friends promised one anpther to observe seven days of silence.
On of the first day all were silent. Their meditation had begun auspiciously,but when night came and the oil lamps were growing dim,one of the pupils could not help exclaiming to a servant:"Fix those lamps".
The second pupil was surprised to hear the first one talk:"We are not supposed to say a word",he remarked.
"You two are stupid.Why did you talk?"asked the third.
"I am the only one who has not talked",concluded the fourth pupil.
What is the story's point;what is central,what is essential,what truths does the story convey?
eng4u - Viktoriya, Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:37pm
What is the story's point?
eng4u - Viktoriya, Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:38pm
what is the story point
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - I should write a dialouge between stanely and happy(characters of ...
- English - I have to write a conversation between two characters from Groom ...
- Writing - i have to write a story novel, it has to have the following somewhere ...
- books (death of a salesman) - Which of the brothers will lead a more satisfying ...
- Writing - i need a idea about a story novel, it has to have the following ...
- year 7 history - i need to write 3 diary entries about the black death. i need ...
- art - Hi i need some help with my art project. I know what i have to do and how ...
- art - Hi i've already posted a question before but i forgot to add some ...
- death of a salesman! - 1. Consider the literal and implied meanings of the title...
- Literature - 'Du Maurier, who wrote the short story The Birds, tells us that the...