Posted by amy on Friday, January 11, 2008 at 9:47pm.
can someone check my answer
Graph by first solving for y.
x + 2y = 8
- math - Damon, Friday, January 11, 2008 at 9:49pm
I am having some trouble following this since I see nothing.
- math - amy, Friday, January 11, 2008 at 9:56pm
- math - Damon, Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 4:30am
2y/2=8/2-x WHOA! divide that x by 2 as well!!
y=4-x/2 Yes, here you caught up but the 2 lines above are wrong because should be x/2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-due today, need a check - Please help me with this, below is a question I ...
- algebra,math - can someone correct these. and help me DIrections:Factor (3) 4x^2...
- Math/Algebra - Please help me with this, below is a question I have to answer…...
- Algebra II repost- please check - I posted these a little while ago but this ...
- math - What is the line of thought or sequence of thought for solving simple ...
- Algebra2 - i was wondering if someone could check the answer i got for this math...
- math. can someone do this for me please.... - * Consider the functions f(x)=1/x...
- Math - Can someone correct it Evaluate the following expressions numbers 3-4 3...
- math - 9. solve |4x + 3| = 9 + 2x and check for extraneous solutions. the first ...
- solving exponential equations graphically - e^(3-2x) = 4 How do I solve this ...