Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 at 5:00pm.
I'm in a spelling bee! Tell meany study tips within an hourofmy post!
Language arts - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 9, 2008 at 5:01pm
me any* I had a mess up in my typing!
Language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 9, 2008 at 5:31pm
Write each of the words you have to study at least 5 times. Say the words and the letters as you write them. When you've done that, ask someone to quiz you on the words. Study and write the words you've missed, noticing what you find difficult about them.
Language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 9, 2008 at 5:37pm
You're welcome -- and good luck in your spelling bee. :-)
Language arts - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 9, 2008 at 5:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SPELLING BEE - PLEASE TELL ME SPELLING BEE TIPS WITHIN HALF AN HOUR THANKS!!
- Spelling - I have been selected for this spelling bee. Can I have some tips? ...
- Tips Plz - Can you plz tell me some studying tips for math. How can i study math...
- Geometry - Determine whether the statement (3) follows from statement (1) and (2...
- English - How should I study for my upcoming spelling bee?
- English - How should I study for my schools national spelling bee.
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- Language Arts - I have to replace the words "the bees'" with the correct ...
- spelling bee - how do you know when to use ous, ious, eous, or uous when ...