Posted by Taylor on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 6:50pm.
can you help me on this problem;;
here is the problem,
solve the equation. remember to gater like trems. FIRST!!
k-5 / 6 = -7 ?
- Math - drwls, Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 6:52pm
If you mean (k-5)/6 = -7, then
k-5 = -42
k = -37
- please check. - Taylor, Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 7:02pm
this is the question, gather the like terms.
8m -7 + 12- 15
and i got 8m= -2.
is this right?
if not wat do i do wrong?
- Math - Damon, Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 7:21pm
You have no = sign :(
- Math - Damon, Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 7:27pm
8 m is one term and -10 is the other
gathered they are
8 m -10
there is no equals to make an equation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - To solve the system of equations, which expression could be ...
- algebra 2 - i need help with my algebra 2 homework, the section is called using ...
- math,help - can someone help me with this i am lost now i've been doing math for...
- math,help!!!! - How do i do thois problem?Please help. Problem #1 solve the ...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- math,algebra II - I need someone to explain to me step by step the process of ...
- math - i dont get how to do this problem mrs. sue please help how would you ...
- Algebra1!Plz help I have test 2morrow!!! - so would the new eqaution be... 2x+8=...
- Algebra 2/Trig. - I forgot some stuff from my 7th grade algebra class about ...
- SAT Math - I don't remember what problem I struggled to understand... But it was...