Posted by Kayla on Monday, January 7, 2008 at 9:32pm.
i need help graphing the equations 3y+4x=12, x-2y=3, AND 3x+2y=8
graphing linear equations - Damon, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 9:35pm
Pick any two points on each line to draw it. For example where x = 0 and where y = 0
I will do the first one
3 y + 4 x = 12
when x = 0 , y = 4
so mark (0,4) on your graph paper
when y = 0, x = 3
so mark the point (3 , 0) on your graph paper
Draw a straight line through those two points.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (graphing) - I need to graph "y = -2x+5" and "y = 4/5x-3"... I don't think ...
- Analytic Algebra - Verify your results of the 2 linear equations by graphing in ...
- Algebra (Math) - Without graphing, name the ordered pair where the graphs of the...
- Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities - Graph: y<2x
- algebra - Graphing Linear equations. How do I graph y=-4x+3
- Algebra - Find the number of the solutions to each system. a. 4x-y+1=0 4x-y+3=0 ...
- algebra 1 - Got a test tomorrow... Say you have a system of equations (linear), ...
- math - Solve this system of linear equations by graphing 2x-y=4 , 2x-y=6
- Algr 1 - When your graphing linear equations the rate of change can be the same ...
- algebra - Solve the system of linear equations by graphing 3x+y=0 2x-y=5 Graph ...