July 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, January 7, 2008
The selling price of a pair of pants is $34. If the store paid $8 less for the pants, find the price the store paid.
, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 9:04pm
$28. Just subtract $8 from $34
Answer this Question
- The selling price of a pair of pants is $34. If the store paid $8 less ...
Please help!!!!!!!!!!! algebra
- Quan is shopping. He can buy 2 pairs of pants ...
math 5th grade
- Robert buys a pair of pants and a shirt for a certain price ....
7th grade math Ms. Sue last two questions thanks
- 15. In Store A, a book that ...
8th grade math
- juliet bought a pair of pants that normally cost $40 for a sale...
- a clothing store sells 12 different colors of a shirt and 5 different ...
- Craig wants to buy some software for his computer. The company ...
- Andrea buys four shirts and three pairs of pants for $85.50. She returns ...
- Bought 3 shirts & 2 pair pants for $85 and my friend bought 2 shirts & 5 ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue help please thanks
- 11. The sales tax rate is 6.9%. a. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.