Posted by Amanda on Monday, January 7, 2008 at 5:22pm.
How can Julius Caesar be applied to our current way of life?
Julius Caesar - anonymous, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 5:25pm
what do you mean? the person? his ideas?
Julius Caesar - GuruBlue, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 6:03pm
Check this site for themes and motifs.
Julius Caesar - Amanda, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 7:56pm
I mean the play Julius Caesar
Julius Caesar - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 7, 2008 at 8:31pm
Think about political ambition. Do you see any evidence of political ambition today? What about power? Do you see some people abusing their power?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- English - I have to design a theme park based on Julius Caesar. I need creative ...
- julius caesar - What does Antony say Caesar's death symbolizes? Act 3-Scene 2
- Social Studies - Who called Julius Caesar the "divine Julius" ? Thanks:)
- Julius caesar - I don't understand these questions please help!! 1. A. What ...
- Julius Caesar - please suggest 3 reasons why Brutus' decision to assassinate ...
- english - In the book of Julius Caesar, Marc Antony is against Caesar of ...