Posted by jon on Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 1:38am.
is this sentence grammatically correct:
"nous avons parlé beaucoup de français?"
- quick french Q - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 10:02am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Parfait! Perfect, Jon.
P.S. Except capitalize "Nous."
- quick french Q - moimk, Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 11:32am
this sentence is correct grammatically but it means in french.
what is the english for this sentence???
- quick french Q - drwls, Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 12:52pm
"We have spoken (in) French a lot".
- quick french Q - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 1:08pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Another translation is "We spoke (did speak, have spoken) a lot of French!"
- quick french Q - moimk, Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 1:44pm
so the right translation is
nous avons beaucoup parlé en français
nous avons beaucoup parlé le français
(but the first is better)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- FRENCH - Sra, thanks so much for the help yesterday with my French. Here is the ...
- French - Can someone please check my work? Write the verbs in the passé compose...
- French - I am not sure about the ordering of the words. Are the following ...
- FRENCH-Sentences - 1. Nous sommes arrivés à un champ où nous avons joué le jeux ...
- FRENCH - Bonjour! Est-ce qu'on dit: "je ne parle que anglais" OR "je ne parle ...
- French - Is it correct to say "apres il a fini, nous avons..." or should it be "...
- FRENCH - Could you please let me know which sentence is better (more correct)? 1...
- french - Can anyone help? i severly need this. Please and very much thank you. ...
- french - Ma famille et moi, nous aimons beaucoup être dehors. Quand nous avons ...
- French - Could you please check these answers to thanks. Directions: Answer the ...