Posted by John on Saturday, January 5, 2008 at 2:05am.
Genetically engineered food
1. Do you agree or disagree with this statement: Genetically engineered food is not harmful at all.
2. Why do you think genetically engineered food is bad/good for health?
3. Have you ever eaten genetically engineered food?
4. How many time did you eat genetically engineered food?
5. Have you ever seen genetically engineered food displayed at a store?
6. Do your family feel comfortable when they eat genetically engineered food?
7. Are people allowed to eat genetically engineered food in your country?
8. How often do you go out to shop genetically engineered food?
9. Have you ever seen genetically engineered food on TV?
10. Do you think genetically engineered food will save people who are hungry in underdeveloped countries?
11. Have you ever been to a farm where genetically engineered food is grown?
12. What are some of the advantages of GM foods?
13. What are some of the criticisms against GM foods?
14. How are GM foods regulated and what is the government's role in this process?
I have posted questions about genetically engineered food? Are the quetions all grammatical?
- English Expressions - drwls, Saturday, January 5, 2008 at 7:43am
All questions except #4 and #6 are grammatically correct. Number 4 would better be written as "How many times have you eaten genetically engineered food?". It probably should be preceeded by the word "Approximately", since most people do not keep an accurate count. In #6, the verb "do" does not go with the singular subject "family". Choose "does" instead.
In #13, "criticisms of.. " sounds better than "criticisms against..". In #10, "greatly reduce hunger" sounds better than "save people who are hungry".
I think you ought to spell out "GM" in the last three questions. I assume you mean "geneitically modified", which (I assume) means the same thing as the "genetically engineered" that you used in the other questuions.
I assume you are not asking us to answer these questions for you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Expressions - I think eating genetically engineered foods are not ...
- Science - How might genetically engineered crops help people in hash climates?
- Biology - I need to do a project on a genetically engineered product. Can anyone...
- Biology Research Paper - Is this alright as my 'hooking' beginning? We find it ...
- Biology Research Paper - I need help with the beginning of my research paper; I ...
- Biology - Have I got the correct answers for all these questions? 1. Explain ...
- Biology - You wish to produce a human enzyme, protein A, by introducing its gene...
- science - I have to write a persuasive paragraph on the following question: What...
- child development - children's genetically prescribed tast5es in food are ...
- Biology Research Paper - I have to write a research paper on genetic engineering...