Posted by classified on Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 4:02pm.
hey, can I get the verb forms of the words: euphemism and also the word exemplary.
forms of words - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 4:11pm
You'll find a verb form for euphemism in this site.
The verb form for exemplary is exemplify.
forms of words - deby, Friday, January 4, 2008 at 12:53am
verb form of the word durable
forms of words - PsyDAG, Friday, January 4, 2008 at 10:39am
deby, I can find no verb form for "durable." You could say that something "lasts."
Sorry that I could not be of more help. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - I am looking for a word, that when added to each word in this group of...
- Spanish - In Spanish, how are the words "esta" and "estan" similar but different...
- English help - From the words below supply the words needed to complete the ...
- word forms - what are the verb forms of impartial, ponderous, and pretentious
- 4th grade reading - Some words ending in "e" are irregular in their ...
- 4th grade - How do you write word forms of words such as the word deep?
- English help - Please check my answers to see if these words math the sentence ...
- Spelling - Hello, my daughter has to alphabetize a list of words that also ...
- Clause - I first went to a website to help me with clauses. It said that an ...
- Language - Identify the verbs and verb phrases in the following sentences. Then...