Posted by Ashley on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 11:00am.
heres a new problem with the parenthesis:
am I correct?????
math again - DrBob222, Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 11:08am
Yes, your answer is correct but, personally, I don't like the way you show it.
I think the "line breaks" are in the wrong place. I would show it like this.
math again - Ashley, Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 12:32pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Can someone please explain What polynomial has a graph that passes ...
- math - what is the prime factorization of 84 a-2^2x3x7 b-2^2x3+7 c-2^3x3^2 d-2x3...
- Math - 36/4+5-1+2x3+12/3+1=6 Insert parenthesis and other group symbols.
- pesh uni - 2x1+2x2+2x3=0 -2x1+5x2+2x3=1 8x1+x2+4x3=1 gauss elimnation method plz...
- Math - Find the area of a circle whose circumference measures 100 cm. Area (to ...
- Pre-Calculus - Use a graphing calculator to write a polynomial function to model...
- Math: Please check my answers - 1. What is the degree of the monomial 3x2y3? 2 3...
- Math - Using the digits 1, 2, 3 & 4 each once only, and as many +, -, x, / and ...
- math - y=-2x3
- math - 2x3 squared