Posted by jere on Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 4:58pm.
a multi-party system:
a. tends to produce a stable government
b. helps one party win the support of a majority of voters
c. is composed of parties with special interests
d.promotes the ideological consensus of the public.
government - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 5:03pm
Let's look at these choices.
a. Although the U.S. with a multi-party system has a stable government, think of Iraq that has two parties. Is it stable?
b. When there are three or more political parties, often no party receives a majority of the votes.
c. The only reason for more than one party is to represent voters who have different interests.
d. Do we have an ideological consensus in the U.S. What about the Iraq war, abortion, universal health care?
What do you think the answer is?
government - jere, Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 5:05pm
uhm, is the answer c?
government - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 5:08pm
government - jere, Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 5:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - A multi-party system a. tends to produce a stable government. b. ...
- Government - Which is NOT a factor that reinforces America's two-party system? 1...
- government - the 2 major parties have members who take all of the following ...
- government but a check - is this right i choose c. most u.s single member ...
- government - a minor party focused on solving one problem in american life is a...
- American Gov't - Which is NOT a factor that reinforces America's two-party ...
- government - 1. The Framers of the US Constitution supported political parties. ...
- American Government - Proportional representation systems like those in Western ...
- government - the u.s government has a (n) A)one party, B)two party C)three party...
- government - in a closed primary a. any voter may vote in any one party's ...