Posted by Antonio on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 3:28pm.
Need some help.
need to match sentence from group A
with one from group B, that are the same tense,past,present or future
1. At Oc water freezes
2. I've been to several countries
3. I've been working here for 10 years
4. She was walking down the road
5. He'll be working late for the next 2 weeks.
A.Have you phoned yet?
B.They were reading all afternoon
C.Has he been drinking again?
D.He lives in London
E.This time next week I'll be swimming in the pacific
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 3:38pm
If you post the rest of the answers, we'll be glad to check them.
- English - Antonio, Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 7:54pm
I think it's 2C,3B, 4A, 5E
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 9:18pm
Note: Someone else impersonated me and posted wrong answers.
Of the answers you posted, only # 5 is correct. Please check 2, 3, and 4.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I need to match a sentence from group A with one from group B that is ...
- English - Match a sentence from Group A with one from group B.I want to be sure ...
- English Expression - Using each card in Group A and Group B, let's play the "...
- English - 1) What is the principal part of the underlined verb in the sentence? ...
- English Expression - Posted by John on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 3:47pm. Using ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following does form a Group II cation? lead iron cobalt...
- English - Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in each ...
- social studies - Groupthink is likely to occur when: anger within the group has ...
- 3 grade english - write three sentence about whales. use present tense in one ...
- 3 grade english - write three sentence about whale. use present tense in one ...