Posted by Gina on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 5:58pm.
What types of ships did the British and German use in WWII?
U- boats = British
Dreadnaghts = German
I'm not quite sure :S
WWII - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 6:02pm
I Googled British ships WWII and this was the first site. It lists all of the types of ships used in this war. Click the headings British ships and then German ships to find the listings and descriptions.
WWII - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 6:17pm
U-boats were German submarines. Of course they also used other kinds of ships.
Dreadnought was a specific ship used by the British in WWI. It apparently was a class of battleship used in both wars.
WWII - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 6:23pm
:-) You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- WWII - I`m not understanding " the miricle of dunkirk" "With German troops ...
- social studies - There was an economic boom within one or two years after: A. ...
- economics - There was an economic boom within one of two years after: A. both ...
- LIT - Dresden was a German city destroyed by the allies in WWII. Which of the ...
- Check my answers for world history please! - 9. Which Battle was Germany’s ...
- history - Who tended NOT to sympathize with the Allies in the first years of the...
- German - I have to write a 250 word essay in German. You are going to talk about...
- WWII - If a soldier was to try to flee from a battle of do anything or that sort...
- WWII - What was the airforce for the Candians called in WWII? Was it the RCA?
- WWII - I know that there is not just one answer for this question but in your ...