Posted by sara on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 7:00pm.
what are some good last minute studying tips?
studying - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 17, 2007 at 7:25pm
1. Get off the computer. Turn off the TV.
2. Go over your notes, writing down the facts that you haven't remembered.
3. Don't wait until the last minute.
studying - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 17, 2007 at 7:26pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Don't forget to get a good night's sleep. There is no cramming for exams! Good luck!
studying - sara, Monday, December 17, 2007 at 7:33pm
studying - PsyDAG, Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 10:01am
The biggest last-minute study tip is not to wait until the last minute.
In the future, these sites might be handy.
Although all of these suggestions may not apply to you, most of them should be helpful.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- studying - I was wondering if anyone had some good studying tips. I have a big ...
- Studying tips. . . - This is a kind of general question, but I was wondering if ...
- Science - Which of the following is a good study habit? A - maintaining a ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following is a good study habit? a.maintaining a ...
- science - 1. Which of the following is a good study habit? (1 point) a....
- any study tips - i'm doing bad in school,mostly in math and i need some tips on ...
- Math - In a group of 500 students, 150 are studying physics, 220 are studying ...
- Tips Plz - Can you plz tell me some studying tips for math. How can i study math...
- Studying Skills - Good morning, I'm in nursing. I failed my fist semester and ...
- English - A team of explorers ___________ the ocean floor. A.were studying B.are...