Posted by Cassandra on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:58pm.
Consider the matrices P =
and S =
Calculate P^n and S^n for different values of n and describe any patterns you observe.
I cannot find any patterns at all. I would really appreciate any help at all. Thanks!
Math - Cassandra, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:01pm
I also have to generalize any patterns in the following matrix:
by considering various values of k.
Math - anisha, Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:26pm
describe the patterns used in the tables in activties 2 and 3
Math - anisha, Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:28pm
describe the patterns in the table in activties 2 and 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Rewrite each of the following sentences so that related ideas are ...
- Biology - What is the different between codominance, multiple allele, and ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? Land use is affected ...
- Math look for patterns - Marvin counts six $5 bills. Write each value that he ...
- Math - What is the difference between geometric patterns (with numbers) and ...
- math - Observe the patterns in the sequence below. What is the missing algebraic...
- sentence patterns - we need some help.We write tomorrow an exam-sentence ...
- Chem Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Which of the following bonding patterns DOES ...
- Science - what patterns you observe in regards to dissolved oxygen content and ...